Our FAQ chatbot is designed to answer common questions people have about a product or service.
Simply add a chat widget to any FAQ page and the bot will answer according to the FAQ, while incorporating all the knowledge of ChatGPT
ChatGPT for food safety
This is a demo of a bot for iwaspoisoned.com, specifically educating the site visitor about food poisoning.
By clicking on the chat widget, you can ask questions about food poisoning and the bot will reply with information from the site’s existing content when possible, and from the generative AI model when it requires outside knowledge.
Source URL: https://iwaspoisoned.com/learn
- Food poisoning and Over The Counter medication. What you need to know.
- Iwaspoisoned featured on NBC’s Today Show
- Giardia and Food Poisoning
- Food Poisoning Botulism
- Fruit and Food Safety – What You Need To Know
- Food Delivery & Food Safety: What You Need To Know
- Cross Contamination of Food: What You Need to Know
- Shigella: What You Need to Know
- Campylobacter: What You Need to Know
- Vibrio: What You Need to Know
- E. coli: What You Need to Know
- Norovirus vs Coronavirus: What are the Key Differences?
- Food Poisoning and Diarrhea: What you need to know
- Salmonella: What You Need to Know
- What are Foodborne Parasites?
- What is Ciguatera Fish Poisoning?
- What is Viral Gastroenteritis?
- What is Scombroid Poisoning?
- What is Listeria?
- What is the Hepatitis A Virus?
- What is Gastritis?
- What is Cyclospora?
- What is Colitis?
- What is Norovirus?
- Physical Contamination in Food
- About Listeria: Symptoms & Signs
- Food poisoning timeline and when you should see a doctor?
- How to report food poisoning and what to do if you have food poisoning
- What are food poisoning symptoms?
- Food Poisoning – What You Need to Know
- Why should I report food poisoning?
- How do I stop throwing up from food poisoning?
- I ate with others, why don’t we all have the same symptoms?
- How long does food poisoning last?
- What are the most common food poisoning ‘bugs’?
- How does food poisoning happen?
- What helps food poisoning?
- What should I do if I have food poisoning, should I see a doctor?
- Do I have food poisoning?
- Food Preparation Safety for Vegetable Dishes
- Meet Environmental Health! Interview 1 – Dave Banaszynski
- Why Report Food Poisoning?
- Got food poisoning, what do I do ?